Allie's Christmas Hot Rod Radio Flyer wagon (Finished!!))

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
a very good friend of mine Aaron and his wife had a baby girl a few months back and Aaron is into hotrods and customs owning a 54 chevy 210 and an old Studebaker pickup so for Christmas another buddy (Trent from Iowa County Customs) and I decided to build a wagon for Allie(I'm sure more for her dad) to ride in at future car shows :)
starting with a tired old Radio Flyer 90 wagon
2011-12-08114525.jpg

Re: Allie's Christmas wagon

YEOW!

WAY COOL.And its a Radio Flyer too!

Yeah keep us posted!

Awesome, I got an old radio flyer 90 myself, same 5 point "mag" wheels as you had original on that. I'm going to paint them up like old Crager mags, put a little whitewall paint on the tires, then lower it. Another of those projects I'll get around to next year... :mrgreen:

Hey Hooch,You gonna swap out those rim/tires for some sweet racing go-kart slicks?

I have never really been a fan of the go-cart wheels and tires on a wagon. I like the big n little look. I would like to find some smoother tread tires but fir now these will me fine :smile:

Hooch said:
I have never really been a fan of the go-cart wheels and tires on a wagon. I like the big n little look. I would like to find some smoother tread tires but fir now these will me fine :smile:
wheel barrow tires have a fairly nice tread and are cheap and readily available(i think they can be had in different sizes as well to keep the big & little look)....looks great and good on you guys for doing that for them/her!

Latest posts

Back