american pickers is gonna be in my hometown

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the "Fast n Loud" show, because Richard Rollins does not always make lots of money on his flips. And he puts plenty of cash into his builds, and sometimes doesn't make a lot on them either. Just seems more realistic - things cant always go "your" way.
That's a fact, you can't build it for what you sell it for.

That doesn't bother me. That's how they make their living, and those folks don't have to agree to sell it, but for most of them, if they don't sell, we all know it's just going to sit there and rot.
Meh... It's a reality show, take it for what it worth. It's entertainment, I still watch it. It's all staged, it has to be.

i watch the show every now and then. its OK. a few times ive seen them pay more than the seller is asking for something because they know they are going to cash in. there are a ton of people out there acting as flippers, and they kind of bother me. your basically making a living by ripping people off. but I guess everyone has to make a living one way or another. at the end of the day, the show is entertainment and if we don't like it we don't have to watch. one thing to consider, they have contacts and connections to put things in the hands of people that are willing to pay a lot more money for things than the average joe can. they were also at flemmings in south jersey, and I think that Cadillac guy was in jersey too.

Last edited:
All I'll say on this subject is "Smoke and Mirrors" When they interviewed me, I told them: "The main one I want to meet was Danniel" and "I won't sell cheap to them" nuff said!

Thought I'd chime in here.the show is interesting to watch,but now everyone with a piece of rust thinks it's worth something. My wife and I went to the Nashville store last July,there was a whole bunch of (N.F.S. Mikes personal collection) signs. But I'll tell you what if you're looking for an antique archaeology t shirt or sticker they'll absolutely sell you those.

For the record, staged or not, I actually watch the show pretty regularly, and enjoy being schooled about the odd things they "find."
Could not agree more I do like the show it is the simpletons that watch the show then think just because a tire is the same size on their cranbrook,for example that they bought brand new at wal Mart is now worth 250 just because it has the same size black tire as the 1940 elgin they just bought but as far as the show I do watch it regularly as well

Latest posts

Back