American Rat

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Is it too late for me to enter the bike build ? I’ve still got a pile of frames and used parts I’ve accumulated over the years and this looks like a lot of fun. I really have no idea where this will go or how it will turn out, but I’ve had some ideas for a homemade custom springer and a stretched bike, so… Am I in ?
E786F677-BCFE-42AB-AFFD-BA2CAC819660.jpeg

C'mon in, the water and vinegar is fine! You've got a cool POP (pile of parts) to start with, a weekend away can be used for brainstorming. Some of my best ideas come while I'm up in the northwoods, far from my bike building shed!

RaT oN~!

Lately I’ve focused my builds on board track designs with 2cyl China girl engines. But now after watching all of the builds on here, I figured i’de join the fun. I have no grandiose plans of winning, I just want to put my ideas to use. Besides I love welding and fabricating in my shop.

I just realized I am entering the wrong class. I have every intention of changing my frame extremely and building a homemade springer fork. Can This be moved to the class 2 ?

I just realized I am entering the wrong class. I have every intention of changing my frame extremely and building a homemade springer fork. Can This be moved to the class 2 ?
Done

Man this weather sucks !! I took the whole week off, scheduled 3 weeks back. Had intentions of pouring a new sidewalk in my front yard, getting a bunch of little projects done and building my bike. It’s been in the high 90’s and low 100’s all week with 90%+ humidity. I decided to wait until next week to work in the shop, supposed to be in the 80’s next week. But I finally came up with some solid ideas for the build.

Heat is pretty bad here in Middle Tn. too! I do my best ideas having an adult beverage while looking at a pile of junk on the shop floor! 😆

Latest posts

Back