ANGEL '0' DEATH & The Disciples. New Pics.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Funkme

𝐰𝐰𝐰.𝐟𝐫𝐮𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐚𝐤𝐞.𝐧𝐮𝐭
Reaction score
I think I need a drink!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
I decided to build my own frame for this comp,as I have never done this before.
Went for a whole fantasy theme style bike,more custom and pimped...
Some parts haven't arrived but I managed to substitute.When they do I will be replacing the 144 spoke rims with 72 spoke fan rims,and vanilla Boa-g tires...
Went for a wonderful ride today,rolls like a dream... :D
Talk about attention seeker. :D I'm the only crazy one who builds bikes like this in Greece,so most people on my island can't believe their eyes,when they see a 2.40 meter bike with skulls,flames,and shiney things pass by them... :shock:
I went around for better pictures.Hoping to get one near a nice church.Greece is a very religous country and every family have there own private churches built near their homes,as this where the bones of their loved ones are placed...

It has been a great build,I started with a 20' Ugly Dub chopper ...

My end result!!! I like the first 4 photos(not sure wich is the best)...

All the buildings are white here,so its very hard to get pics of a white bike... :lol:
Cameleon now you see it,now you dont...

I want to thank everyone for the support and wonderful comments...It has been a great pleasure entering the build off this year,yet again.A fantastic community of bike builders... :D

Re: ANGEL '0' DEATH & The Disciples.

Very artsy---interesting choice of materials for the frame (strap iron). Lotta time & thought went into this one, well done & good luck.

Coolest cup holder I've ever seen! Nice bike too.

Way to go Funky, it was lookin' kinda' sketchy there in the late hours, glad you made it. I like the fact that it's painted like an actual Ghost Bike.

LukeTheJoker said:
Awesome work Funk!
Love the drink holder!

Luke.

Thanx that was what I was rushing to do... :wink:
JoKeR63 said:
Way to go Funky, it was lookin' kinda' sketchy there in the late hours, glad you made it. I like the fact that it's painted like an actual Ghost Bike.
Yep!!! Try getting pictures when all the buildings are white... :lol:
Turtlesixfour said:
Pure rolling art! Very nice.
Thanx
geech34-2nd said:
Very artsy---interesting choice of materials for the frame (strap iron). Lotta time & thought went into this one, well done & good luck.
Thanx,Always wanted a fancy stretch limo style bike...

*insert cus word of choice *. amazing!!!!!!

This build was one of my early favorites and now that it is complete, it's beyond that.
You definitely have one of my votes Miss Funk!!!
JUST AMAZING!!!!

:shock: Wow... she's a corker alright. 8) very 8) indeed :D

However, I do think your welding skills are somewhat better than mine. If I tried welding up a pair of skeleton hands they would look far more arthritic :roll:

Funkme said:
I think I need a drink!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

You need a drink? I'm making the list of completed bikes, changing pictures, and I've already had a few drinks... :lol:

WOW just WOW this frame is incredible and the hole bike is uber WOW :!: :!: :!: :!: :D

Troy

Absolutely phenomenal built by a phenom builder! I am pretty much speechless!

Laurie

WOW! That is some outstanding work. I've been watching this one and I have been convinced for weeks that it is headed for top 5. Top 3, even. I love it.

Re: ANGEL '0' DEATH & The Disciples. New Pics.

That is a lot of work. I can't imagine. Wish I had the skills. Well done. Good luck in voting.

Still popping up around the net and in my Instagram feed:

AOD FunkMe.png

dos_nik always shares interesting stuff...
Congrats @Funkme!

Latest posts

Back