Ann Arbor Custom Bike Show - April 24

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
The show within the annual Ann Arbor Show formerly known as the Rat Rod Bike Show is now known as the Custom Bike Show. Its size will be expanded and there will be two classes: Custom Bikes and Rat Rod Bikes. The show is sponsored by Ol' Skool Rodz magazine and there are plans to cover the show for a feature in the magazine. Be there!

I don't really want to get a table, but if anyone has room at theirs for a half dozen bikes or so we can split the cost or? Never been to one of these....are the prices/atmosphere similar to a car swap meet?

I don't really want to get a table, but if anyone has room at theirs for a half dozen bikes or so we can split the cost or? Never been to one of these....are the prices/atmosphere similar to a car swap meet?

It's the same process Dave, everyone selling has something we all " need". Just dicker with people, there's also a corral for complete bikes. You pay $10 to put them there, if they don't sell you get $5 back.

Aside from that, I've bought parts for $1 that are worth $20 and I've over paid for stuff because I needed it.

Of course everyone is willing to trade, so maybe carry some smalls around with you.

Oh and if you still have a certain frame, bring it.

hahaha Falstaff, thanks for the info first of all, As for that frame I went to make something of it and quickly discovered it was a 24", the fork aint bent either :D If you still want it I will bring it, Im into building any pink and white schwinn and trying to build up a few balloon tired bikes. Can trade up, down or sideways.

hahaha Falstaff, thanks for the info first of all, As for that frame I went to make something of it and quickly discovered it was a 24", the fork aint bent either :D If you still want it I will bring it, Im into building any pink and white schwinn and trying to build up a few balloon tired bikes. Can trade up, down or sideways.
I'm still interested in that frame for sure, it won't work for my wife's build; but I like it.
I can't help you with the debutante, but between memory lane and Ann Arbor; I think you'll do well.

Cool, Ill bring it, I got a lil 24" about a 49 higgins too...just frame/fork/wheel set....Id like that outta my face as well...along with a few cantilever frames...any interest?

Ill bring my mbbo bike for sale too
uploadfromtaptalk1459018363351.jpg

Sent from my LG-LS995 using Tapatalk

I'll help you out, as of now i'm going depending on the weather if I'm selling tho

Sent from my LG-LS995 using Tapatalk

Whats everyone bringin to sell? I was sorting and ended up with a pile of crap, 8-10 bikes, 5 frames...errr...I want my garage back.

Some OG westwinds (and other tires) for middle weights
Pile of old solid tricycle wheels, tires, cranks..
few S-7 hoops in good shape and a few S/A 3 speeds laced up to ? rims
Ratty typoon deluxe and hollywood (his/hers) Super nice Breeze/racer (his/hers) Old hawthorne with 2 speed on the grip and peaked fenders, jaguar, nice typhoon, old huffy, kids ballooner schwinn, prolly a super nice girls flightliner and spaceliner, 3 cantilever frames (vette, typhoon, dunno)....lolol...to heck with the middleweights!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back