Ann Arbor Hot Rod/ Rat Show

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello everyone Larry here .
Just a quick note to let everyone know I am organizing a hot rod/rat Rod bicycle show. Sunday April 26. This is held in conjunction with the Ann Arbor /Saline Classic Bicycle Show. The address is 5055 Ann Arbor – Saline Road. Ann Arbor, MI 48103 This will be held in building E Registration begins at 9 AM show will continue to 2 PM. This is a People's choice show with first place and runner-up receiving a plaque.also a picture will be featured of the winners on the Ann Arbor classic bike website! Alan Mayes from Ol Skool Rods magazine will be there as well! Bring your best out to the show ,there have been 2 bicycles featured and one article from the swap meet in the Magazine from last years show.
The entry fee is $ 5 per bicycle. If you have any questions feel free to call me at 248-762-0630. Phone calls are always best as I really don't check PMs or my email that often.

Last edited:
How do fellow RRBers identify themselves at such a event?
hat_medium.jpg

Don't think I have enough time to buy a hat?

Maybe my wagon of rusty bike parts will help!
iu

To all my fellow RRB members I will have my ratrodbikes t-shirt... Please stop me and say hello... [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back