ANNOUNCEMENT: Deadline extension: March 15th.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
With only 1 week to go, the lack of completed bikes is disappointing. I'm sure there are a lot of entrants affected by the really harsh weather, so I’m hoping extending another 2 weeks will help being more bikes across the finish line.

New deadline: March 15th. 9pm CST

As a friend once said: “I’d rather be last place against 100 bikes than take 1st place against only 7.”

Finish up those builds!

Last edited:
Sounds good to me. I wish all the snow would melt and I could get some nice spring pics!! Would love to see the MBBO grow. Lots of great builders out there. How do we get them involved and keep the ones that have joined motivated? Actual prizes???

I have never participated before but have just started a build, I think I could get it done by the deadline. Its a 1978 Sears Free Spirit Chopper. Same bike as the Murray Fire Kat. Bike is broken down, sandblasted and paint is almost done. Can I jump in?

Attachments

• chopper 2.jpg
    chopper 2.jpg
    375.5 KB · Views: 99
  • Screen Shot 2021-02-23 at 11.34.27 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-02-23 at 11.34.27 PM.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 117
I have never participated before but have just started a build, I think I could get it done by the deadline. Its a 1978 Sears Free Spirit Chopper. Same bike as the Murray Fire Kat. Bike is broken down, sandblasted and paint is almost done. Can I jump in?
Yes, of course!!

46 minutes and no voting thread yet!!?!
Lol.

Guitarl.

Well... we have to wait till Steve has time to set everything up. I have no permissions to do any of it.
You don't need permissions to build a voting thread. Just time and patience. It's a lot of cut and paste to build two voting threads...

Carl.

Should’ve figured it out like three weeks ago. Just sayin’.

So I have a dumb question, but do people typically vote for
themselves along with all the bikes they like?

So I have a dumb question, but do people typically vote for
themselves along with all the bikes they like?
That's personal choice. Do you believe that you've earned your vote? Then vote for yourself! I would only ask as a builder that you don't avoid votes for deserving bikes to further your own build. It's a small friendly build off.

Latest posts

Back