Any BRATZ Bikes on here?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
here's one I did from the scrapyard..threw a three speed on it
100_5701.jpg

I wanted this bike the second I seen it...even though I knew it was a girls bike. Lol. I put it on layaway shortly after coming across it at Wal-Mart. My grandpa helped me pay it off. After I got it, I stripped it and repainted it. A few months after I got it, my grandpa passed away. This bike rarely see's the light of the sun. It stays in the guest bedroom, un touched. :)

100_4260_zpsb686a9a9.jpg

heres a bratz i built 2 years ago. i found it at the dump :lol:
IMG_3277.jpg

I love the remark that they were probably the 'cheapest' when new at Walmart. Well, I never heard of them..but I LOVE some of the mods up there :thumbsup:

if everything is so cheap on these bikes..what about that springer fork? junk?
anyway, here's a local ad in my area CL today here in Floriduh', not that I'd bite at it....
this dude here is always overpricing 'anything' that even resembles an older bike...hah....
best to all...

24717538186_21fe0873b2_c.jpg

Last edited:
Here is my little Bratz bike!
[/URL]
c093d4cc-6deb-421d-a65d-ad4d6e8dc43e_zps6a2e7872.jpg
[/URL]

What IS the color on this??? I think this is the best lookin' one on the thread...........:thumbsup:
Soooo.....looks like a matte green to me...
but then I saw Matte Black, but that's your username, I don't know could be matte black, picking up reflections of the lawn in the photo.....OY. o_O

Wow. Kinda wish I ran across one of these...

Latest posts

Back