Anybody Else Watch "The Walking Dead"?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
It's just the best TV show to come along in years! A show about zombies, but it's not actually about zombies. Anybody wanna discuss it?

I like the show but seems to get boring once & awhile, I also watch Comic Book Men after the show.

Is there anything else that has Zombies you like?

One of my favorites is Return of The Living Dead, Tarman scared the crap out of me when ever my brother in-law played that movie but now I can't get enough of it.

I keep watching but I'm losing interest pretty fast, wish they would back into the bigger city at some point. I just want to see some zombie slaying and close encounters like in the first season.

producer greg nicotero said they will be leaving the farm soon and that the zombies are coming.
if its following the book story line there will be plenty of O SH>>> moments to come trust me.
comic book men is filmed in my girlfriends town, ive been to that shop many times, its cool in there for any kevin smith fan

Cool about going into the store, some day when I ever have the money to go around the country it would be one of the places I will be going to.

I like Bud The C.H.U.D, I heard once it was originally going to be Return of The Living Dead 3 then change to C.H.U.D 2 which is why they were zombies instead of the original creatures from the first movie and one funny part of that movie even though it's not the same place but was called Winter Haven just like the town I lived before I moved to this town next to it.

Latest posts

Back