anyone else getting this?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fv2

Reaction score
The following error occurred:

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator at [email protected] to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

I get this message when I try to post in the build off threads, anyone else been seeing it?

Tried it again and it only happened when I was trying to quote a post. I removed the quote and it didn't happen when I posted.

That is what I noticed today too. Once I deleted the quote part, the post worked fine

The post that I was replying to was fairly long and had a pic in it. I wonder if there is a character length issue?

i did notice internet explorer has had a few issues with posting pictures with similar message error i use google now and it works fine not sure if thats the issue or not

10568819_650908378310514_4256903411970772070_n.jpg

Testing out an edit to a post that has a photo that was uploaded directly to the forum in a post.

Didn't seem to cause an error.

38a08fad4a5eaf45a51773a156fa0893.jpg

Testing out an edit to a post that contains a photo that I uploaded to the forum via Tapatalk.

Didn't cause an error message either.

Trying it again with the full post editor.

Did not cause a problem either.

Last night I got the error when replying to a post that had two pics in it.
When I deleted one of the pics within the quoted area it worked fine.

Latest posts

Back