Anyone ever heard of a Huffy Pork Chopper?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
0101090104000103012007081138b393d55dbe1f752a008a7f.jpg
01010601020701040620070811569b9748f5e87e773f007ef4.jpg

Looks to be for youngens. I certainly wouldn't mind one in my stable though.
G.

K Mart was selling them a couple of years ago. They're pretty cool in person and have a lot of potential for ratting or Freaking. I found one this last spring at KMart's for $35.00. Went to get the money and when I got back it was gone.

There's a couple of custom ones running around the Detroit area car and bike shows. Lowridered out, kinda cool but TOOOOOOOO much chrome on them. Hurtz my eyez!

I looked at them when they first came out at. Dunhams had it and another bike called Wrath. Both were good looking but not worth the almost $200.00 they were asking.
K Mart had the same bikes, I think the Wrath was like $89.00 and the one you pictured was around $120.00 originally. Neither seemed to sell well and the prices kept getting lowered. $35.00 was the lowest I saw for either.

I think they had 3"x 20" tires but not for sure. Lots of spokeys! The forks were what caught my eye. Nice and stocky! Lots could be done to one of these critters!

Grab it if it tickles your ratbone!
Chainsaw

I bet you could cut the seat tube free and bend it back to the fender stay and reweld it to stretch it a bit...or a nice banana seat and sissy bar!!!
:D go ahead...get it :D

K Mart was selling them a couple of years ago. They're pretty cool in person and have a lot of potential for ratting or Freaking. I found one this last spring at KMart's for $35.00. Went to get the money and when I got back it was gone.

There's a couple of custom ones running around the Detroit area car and bike shows. Lowridered out, kinda cool but TOOOOOOOO much chrome on them. Hurtz my eyez!

I looked at them when they first came out at. Dunhams had it and another bike called Wrath. Both were good looking but not worth the almost $200.00 they were asking.
K Mart had the same bikes, I think the Wrath was like $89.00 and the one you pictured was around $120.00 originally. Neither seemed to sell well and the prices kept getting lowered. $35.00 was the lowest I saw for either.

I think they had 3"x 20" tires but not for sure. Lots of spokeys! The forks were what caught my eye. Nice and stocky! Lots could be done to one of these critters!

Grab it if it tickles your ratbone!
Chainsaw
Yeah i know this is an old post, but just thought i give give out a shout when i saw your handle "chainsaw" caught my attention.. My old man was a tree trimmer and they called him Chainsaw for years... He kicked on my 58th bday in January of 18... Nice day to kick off.. That's fine as he was living on borrowed time any way.. RaToN... Razin..

Latest posts

Back