Anyone ever seen this Builder???

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I saw these two builds at a consignment shop in Cambria Ca. One is a girls Schwinn cruiser Flipped ,chopped,streched and has a crazy front end made with a sideways fork!The other is made from a headboard tube with a plexiglass insert connecting the BB. Both are Pretty complex builds and the price tag showed that!I thought if this guy isnt a RRB member he should be!! 8) :mrgreen:
IMG_20120129_134718.jpg
IMG_20120129_134741.jpg

As long as the rake and trail still lines up with the head tube it will steer ok no matter what it looks like.

Looks like both these bikes should have weight restrictions. I believe in the strength of plexi, but I bet there is some flex in that bike that could cause some chain alignment issues.

I would be a little hesitant on selling something like that, especially if (lets say someone was a little big) what is the weight restriction? I just wouldn't want to be sued for somebody hurting themselves, with that out of the way ,yeah cool build!!!

Gold Street Customs said:
I would be a little hesitant on selling something like that, especially if (lets say someone was a little big) what is the weight restriction? I just wouldn't want to be sued for somebody hurting themselves, with that out of the way ,yeah cool build!!!

In that case I'd write up the receipt as they bought a piece of art. Ride at your own risk.

This guy was asking 1000 bucks a piece! I guess something is only worth what someone else is willing to pay for it. 8) :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back