Anyone going to the Swap Meet at Amarillo Dragway?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
oklahomacity.craigslist.org

THE SWAP MEET at AMARILLO DRAGWAY March 17/18/19 2022 - bicycles -...

It's time to clean out your garage, shop, trailer or storage units and bring Car and Trucks and parts of all years and makes, Bicycles with One, Two and Three wheels, Motorcycles and Parts, Signs,...
oklahomacity.craigslist.org
1646459116487.png

Saw an ad for this swap meet on Craigslist a week or so ago, and while it's still a bit of a drive from where I live (over 5 hours one way,) the fact that bicycles are advertised as part of the swap meet makes me want to check it out. Question is whether or not I'll be the only Caber/Rat Rod Biker going? I always hear about bicycle swap meets on the east coast, west coast, and up north, but there doesn't seem to be as much bicycle activity down here in the Southwest.

Last edited:
We both just missed this one (I’m deployed) just a few miles from my house😔. That’s all I know so far but still looking.
Aw shucks! That's still quite a drive from home for me, but that would've been nice to go to. Well, if you see anymore swap meets going on here in the southwest, let me know. I'll be on the lookout as well.

Latest posts

Back