Anyone looking for a project? 1946-48 Dodge Coupe

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have no idea as to the exact year of this vehicle. They were the same from 1946-1948. The PO said that it was a 1946. However, the original owner's manual has "1947" written on the front cover. This appears to be a Custom Series Club Coupe because of the quarter windows and rear seat.

The car is in pieces on the exterior. Vehicle was running when the PO bought it. It's missing all of the running gear (front rear suspension, transmission and engine). Prior owner was going to put in suspension from a Camaro and a SBC, but gave up. The car appears to be complete otherwise. The front clip, rear fenders and front bumper are off. There are parts inside the trunk and interior. Interior is in good shape and intact. Very nice interior. Needs to be cleaned. Windows and locks are operational. I have the original keys. Body is straight. Minor rust in the left rear corner by the trunk lid and on the right rocker. Looks like some rust repairs were done on the bottom of the trunk lid and the left rocker.

Would be a nice little hot-rod. No title. Comes with a bill of sale. DMV has no record of it. I only found one black and yellow (1963) CA plate. I also found the original owner's manual, an original shop manual and keys.

Car is sitting on an industrial four wheel dolly. I'd like to keep the dolly, but will let it go with the car for an additional $100. I can also deliver it within California for an additional fee.

Asking $1400 without the dolly. Car needs to go soon as I have my eyes set on a 60s Ford truck.

All of the pictures are here: Dodge Coupe pictures

IMG_0978.JPG

IMG_0982.JPG

P63_2Y915GYMZ.jpg

P32_2Y915H2S1.jpg

Latest posts

Back