Anyone planning for next year yet?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hopefully, by this spring I'll be moved in to my childhood home.
There's 220v in the garage, so I'll be able to fire up my old arc welder.
Hmm, a drag bike.... I'm dreaming of a wedge frame.
Like a Raleigh Chopper, either stretched like a slingshot...
or as a Tallboy... Gotta be ambitious for my first scratch build...

Carl.

Hopefully, by this spring I'll be moved in to my childhood home.
There's 220v in the garage, so I'll be able to fire up my old arc welder.
Hmm, a drag bike.... I'm dreaming of a wedge frame.
Like a Raleigh Chopper, either stretched like a slingshot...
or as a Tallboy... Gotta be ambitious for my first scratch build...

Carl.
Looking forward to that!

Luke.

Well I've got my starting point for next year already. Gathering parts 'till then.
DSCN1829.jpg

While building my bike for the MBBO4 I've been throwing idea's down on paper and I have four so far I'm piddling with, looking forward to it.

I have two ideas for next year, might do both. But right now I'm leaning toward something with big tires.
Also have my plan for build off 11, and maybe even 12.

Dang, I need to win the lottery.

Early process of a Western Flyer SE, not going to be all stock but close as i can come. Just picked up a Sears Flightliner all parts seem to be usable after some cleaning and new grease. After that the Typhoon straitbar I got off this site which I'm currently gathering parts for.

Looking forward to all of them.

end of the year?,I cant even plan for next week,but it will be fresh paint either candy or metal flake,as much new chrome as I can afford,and may fall into class 2,I have one of those occ stingrays that one of my boys has,that will involve the rear being slightly extended and slammed down to the ground,head tube may get raked out too,we will see,depends on $$$ and if anything comes up between now and then

I definitely plan on 2016. Things just didn't quite work out for this year. I have two ideas already.

One idea will have no banana seat or apes but will still be 100% muscle bike.

But...I have no idea now what I will decide between now and then.

I definitely plan on 2016. Things just didn't quite work out for this year. I have two ideas already.

One idea will have no banana seat or apes but will still be 100% muscle bike.

But...I have no idea now what I will decide between now and then.
Hopefully that will meet whatever rules end up being decided on!
Make sure you have your say when the post goes up after the voting is over!

Luke.

THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO TUNED IN ON MY BUILDIN'. THANKS TO ALL THE PARTICIPANTS AND SLACKERS. I HAD A BALL AS USUAL. CONGRATS TO THE WINNERS AND FINISHERS. SO CRANK UP THE SPINNERS- I'LL BE AROUND AND SEE YA LATER. NAMASTE. NINJA MODE ACTIVATED....
4b74fef867b0323176021396db751d1d.jpg
PEACE

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back