Anything goes "Muscle-Bike-Build-Off 01"

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Anything goes "Muscle-Bike-Build-Off" DEADLINE TUESDAY!

Starts May, goes through to August... :wink:
You will find me in the anything goes section... :mrgreen:

As to smaller build off's, well I wont be in any till after the big one, got heaps going on including an extended holiday but still trying to build a competitive bike for it. After that I will probably be interested, makes it easier if you have a deadline than just building normally...

Luke.

bit late... but here we go, im finally done...

CaLl ThAt A CUsToM? tHiS Is A kUsToM!

no offence meant guys.. im only kidding around..

just finished this new build that i have been working on for a few months..
still unsure of a name though... its a mixture of muscle bike and rat-rod!

can be viewed/ ridden at the u.k custom bike show 'THE ONE AND ONLY' ((!!BILLING!!))

..............................................'GRITTY MUSCLE'........................................................

still a bit to go... but rideable 'for now'

AnyWaY oNtO ThE pIctUrES!!!!!!

aa_zps8c7d4a03.jpg

aa_zps0f502206.jpg

aa_zps4bbe2234.jpg

aa_zps9f33ab54.jpg

aa_zpsd448a8e2.jpg

aa_zpsa1fcc1e7.jpg

aa_zps819f321e.jpg

aa_zpsb013f88e.jpg

need a better stem , if anyone has one about??

aa_zps460eabf8.jpg

nice tall homemade sissy bar
http://i1249.photobucket.com/albums/hh514/Jake_Wilkie/DV300F
/aa_zps9b849c34.jpg

NoW oNtO ThE ArTy pIcTuReS ' FoR u aRtY pEoPlE

aa_zps10c44d8c.jpg

aa_zps242f3732.jpg

aa_zps1c4203a5.jpg

aa_zps5122ad8f.jpg

aa_zpsf0e0cc00.jpg

aa_zpsce609824.jpg

hIlL bIlLy StYLe!!

aa_zpsb7401e7d.jpg

aa_zpse16daa93.jpg

aa_zpsb1ced823.jpg

aa_zpsb5f26a1a.jpg

aa_zpsee109093.jpg

ThAtS AlL FolKs

LeT mE kNoW uR THUgHtS On nAMes etC. THoUgH mmMmMmkAy.....

ChEErs FoR lOoKInG

jAke

Man that thing is trippy! Good job dude. Glad you finished it! It came out awesome. Lovin' the shell caddy.

ye Luke, it sure does.... :D mostly like 'why arent you driving a tractor' and 'why arent you up on the hillside with your sheep' :D

yes, you should miss yours! i loved that bike... shame you had to sell it :(

anyway.. looking forward to your next build..

cheers,
Jake

KEeP iT raT-ROd!!

Here is the proud new owner of 50 years, "Big" Joe!
8621754018_3c93f9ab70.jpg

He rode it home from work today, quite a distance too, hope everything went well...

Browsing hydraulic disc brakes for the build off bike now I have some money to spend, ordered my one of a kind wheel rims today. :mrgreen:
Guarantee you have not seen anything like them before... :shock:

Luke.

Edit: Anyone had experience with bike hydraulic discs? Looks like they are pretty fiddly, might just stick to cable ones and get bigger discs...

Re: Anything goes "Muscle-Bike-Build-Off"

Hot .... that thing is huge. I hope he truly enjoys the masterful craftsmanship you put into that beast.

He sure does! Would not have sold it to him if he didn't, to tell the truth, that is what made me say yes to his offer in the end. Interesting how much bigger it looks with a "standard" sized human standing next to it, rather than me! :lol:

My new wheels will be here Wednesday at the latest, trying to decide if I reveal them then or hold out for the build off... :mrgreen:

Luke.

I think from now on you need a "normal people shot" for parts and frame reference. :lol: :lol: As for the wheels, I say surprise! Even though I kinda want to see what I'm up against. :wink:

Latest posts

Back