Are There Any Other Women Bulding Rats on the Forum?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There have been several through the years.

The 2015 Winter build off was actually won by a woman ( @Funkme ).

HERE is her build thread.
index.php

Laurie Thom aka mama jats. Myself.
There are a few girls who come and go,over the years.
Hopefully you can enter the winter build-off. Would be nice to have a few more girls.

Are there any other women wrenches on the forum, Are there any other women who have entered the build off? I would love to connect.
Your ride was REALLY nice you to keep it up , the fork detail, the fender ornaments , a refreshing change !!! It was well pretty

Your ride was REALLY nice you to keep it up , the fork detail, the fender ornaments , a refreshing change !!! It was well pretty
Thank you! I have a pretty successful side gig selling up-cycled bikes to women. I find that like myself, women like a pretty, clean bike that isfeminine but not fussy. That is what I was going for.

There are no prefixes for car names, so people assume Duchess refers to myself instead of a real car (now deceased) and various fictional other vehicles (except, strangely, a bicycle).

I loved your build—classy and elegant. I especially liked the copper bird fender ornament.

I would love to see more women in the builds. A friend of mine has expressed interest in building a bike, but she doesn't have the time to spare.

There are no prefixes for car names, so people assume Duchess refers to myself instead of a real car (now deceased) and various fictional other vehicles (except, strangely, a bicycle).

I loved your build—classy and elegant. I especially liked the copper bird fender ornament.

I would love to see more women in the builds. A friend of mine has expressed interest in building a bike, but she doesn't have the time to spare.

Thank you. I do love working on bikes. It is a very creative process for me.

Latest posts

Back