ARISE! Sir Loin of Beef hit's the pavement!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sir Loin of Beef

comeback2021-1.jpg

Thank ya' very much. Thank ya', thank ya'!

I cut the placard hanger straps out of some leather I had left over from my chopper seat.

P1011833.jpg

I made some copper tabs to attach the brass springs to the leather straps and used chicago bolts to fasten it to the bike.

P1011840.jpg

I have some gold vinyl letters my friend who works in a sign shop hooked me up with. I'll post some pics soon of those.

P1011841.jpg

Now if you'll excuse me, I have business to attend to!

AnnMargret-ElvisPresley.jpg

I'm a BIG Elvis fan by the way.

lokkin good, but ya still got a ways to go to beat the Lady's pack.lol

Outlaw

Yeah and he spent 'quality' time with Ann Margret. She was gorgeous back in the day. Couldn't sing though. As usual I'm keeping this thread completly focused on the bike. :wink:

I haven't seen her lately. Last time was in 'Grumpy Old Men'. And yes, she looked great then. My 9 year old son Ben and I were surfing channels and 'Bye bye birdie' (1963) comes on. .... Van Dyke was in it and Ben says "Hey, it's the guy from Mary Poppins." Then he sees Ann, his eyes get wide and he says "Whoa! She's hot." I reply "That's Ann Margret son."

ej599 said:
I haven't seen her lately. Last time was in 'Grumpy Old Men'. And yes, she looked great then. My 9 year old son Ben and I were surfing channels and 'Bye bye birdie' (1963) comes on. **** Van Dyke was in it and Ben says "Hey, it's the guy from Mary Poppins." Then he sees Ann, his eyes get wide and he says "Whoa! She's hot." I reply "That's Ann Margret son."

two big thumbs up for that story. thanks

The cabinet knob didn't do it for me so I made up a pair of medallions for the tool box out of copper along with a set of number plates for the placard.

P1011851.jpg

P1011863.jpg

P1011846.jpg

I take back what I said before..... A skinny tired English bike can CERTAINLY win this BO!.......Great work!

i agree but come on kota outlaw has this all wraped up. mine cant hold a candle to his lady :mrgreen:

karfer67 said:
i agree but come on kota outlaw has this all wraped up. mine cant hold a candle to his lady :mrgreen:
Just tell the "ladies" what they WANT to hear........Then we do what we REALLY want to do........I say we chip in and buy a case of TISSUES :cry: ........cause they're gonna have ISSUES. :D

wonder if the deadline being the 1st means they will be all PMS ? this should be fun

I got the head light wired and the placard lettered. I'll try to post pics tomorrow.....or maybe I won't! Heh heh heh...

We're off to the beach for the day, but I will say this. I didn't use ty-raps or vinyl coated wire. :p

ej599 said:
We're off to the beach for the day. :p
Make sure you bring a coat........gonna be cold today. :p

Here's some pics of the head light wiring. I fabbed some clamps out of copper to hold the fabric coated wire neatly in place.

P1011858-1.jpg

P1011866.jpg

P1011868-1.jpg

Latest posts

Back