ATOMIC PUNK - New camera time - August 8

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: LOW COMMOTION - New pics - May 7

Thanks guys :D . I got my wife to take some pics to show how this bike sits............plenty of standover height!!

DSCF2477.jpg

DSCF2475.jpg

Re: LOW COMMOTION - It ain't that low!! - May 7

Now that's a ghost rider lowrider!! Sweet!! Peace

Re: LOW COMMOTION - It ain't that low!! - May 7

Anytime I see a chopper like that with such a sweet stance it makes me actually want a chopper! Great, now I want your bike!

Re: ATOMIC PUNK (formerly LOW COMMOTION)

motivator7b468dbc62e2838bf1e82c8270a09e9d5f6eed44.jpg

Ok, I've changed my mind already. I was initially going to call this bike "Atomic Punk" and had a few ideas direction wise, but went another way when the build started.
I've been looking at it for the past few days and have decided on a name change as well as a few other things :roll: . I was never 100% with "LOW COMMOTION" as a name anyway...........

Sooo..........the bike formerly known as "LOW COMMOTION" is now "ATOMIC PUNK", and will be heading in a much rattier direction.....maybe even bare metal.

Re: ATOMIC PUNK - (formerly LOW COMMOTION)

Ape Stanger said:
"Nobody rules these streets at night but (your bike) The Atomic Punk!" :mrgreen:
I am a victim of the science age............a child of the storm :D

Was digging through a parts bin I had forgotten about, and found this old Austin hood ornament.......I might have to try and incorporate it into the build.

flyinga.jpg

Re: ATOMIC PUNK - (formerly LOW COMMOTION)

the bars came out pretty sweet.. i like the flow of the back of the bike and tire....

Re: ATOMIC PUNK - Shocking find!!

I've been having a cleanup around my work area, and keep finding stuff I'd forgotten about :D . I bought these shocks about 6 months ago when my LBS bought a heap of stuff from a wholesalers auction.

Hmmmm.................might have to build a springer fork now :?

DSCF2485.jpg

They must be the best shocks available, cause the sticker says so :wink:
DSCF2484.jpg

Re: ATOMIC PUNK - Shocking find!! - May 11

Thanks for all the positive comments guys. I'm probably just going to look at this thing for a few days and see what inspiration comes my way.

Skipton said:
Great stuff the shocks will look great on a cool frok.

Keep up the great work! :mrgreen:

Thanks Skipton, but I think I'd rather put them on a front end than a dress :wink:

Latest posts

Back