Aztec Jaguar

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
1960 Schwinn Jaguar, mild stretch, modded the fork and the handlebars. Laced a 3 speed coaster to a 57mm rim and mounted a 26 x 2.4 tire on. Which meant recrimping the dimples in the stays to get it to fit. Og rack, crank and sprocket. Repo tank, solid bent post, San Marcos seat and plasma ball light. Created a kick stand booster from scrap steel, Aztec Pyramid style, welded and cut by a hand grinder and wire wheel. Almost had my 13th Mental Breakdown on this 13th entry into the 13th annual builoff. But it's here, hope you like it.
1A final.jpg
waterbike.jpg
bars 1.jpg

Guitar.

Sent from my moto g(6) play using temporal editing...

Last edited:
Dig the stance on this one, Carl. And the colors. The stretch has a subtle, but very positive effect on the overall look.

More looks. Other than the scrap steel on the kickstand base, can you find two other items that don't usually go on bikes?
0cb3f11149dbd294416dfd4c21dd8103.jpg

Carl.

Sent from my moto g(6) play using temporal shifting...

Dinner-fork art brake hanger. Trying to figure out the valve cap...

Ball chain, & fishing lure ?
It does LOOK like a fishing lure but, as better seen in a later pic, OddJob got it right, it's a fork...
Dinner-fork art brake hanger. Trying to figure out the valve cap...
It's not the valve stem cap, that's a skull. But what is that spacer on the fender mount?

1Qtest.jpg

Carl.

Wicked cool, I'd ride the heck out of it :rockout:.

Thanks guys. I'm planning one more update since we have the time. I've solved my squeak issue with the San Marcos seat and the license plate I ordered came in, so I'm hoping I can pull off some pictures after I swap out the seat and mounted the plate. Luckily the loading dock I shot the final pic at is only a block away from me.
a7b800b92a9511aa50b68bbf84879dda.jpg

Guitarl.

Sent from my moto g(6) play using temporal shifting...

Last edited:
Love this build!
That fork!
That paint!
That human sacrificial pyramid kickstand!
Killer bike man!

Latest posts

Back