Badd Mojo

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
the dreamcycle has melted! :x after 3 wks. of fighting the higgins frame,i took the optional frame change and got more done in 2 hrs.,than i had in 3 wks.! :D so now i`ll be using a early post war rollfast frame mated to a flopped spaceliner fork.this will be a more down and dirty build.i`m moving all the purdy parts over to my murray/elgin build,later in the fall! should have mock up pics tomorrow! :D
DSCN1085.jpg
DSCN1087.jpg

took a couple of mock up pics before work this afternoon.i have pretty much decided on shooting the frame with red oxide primer.then painting the headtube and frame darts in almond w/ black pinstriping,then clear coating it. the red brick tires will be mounted on almond painted wheels.also leaning towards some apehangers,instead of the mystery bars! 8) after 3 wks. of frustration with the higgins,i`m just glad to be building again! :lol:
DSCN1093.jpg
DSCN1092.jpg
DSCN1096.jpg

i like it, but i really liked the bobbed(stubby) fender.

oh,that stem! :wink: probably just toss that in the garbage! :lol: :lol: i`ll have most of the remaining parts for the elgin build,in about 2 wks.so all of the original parts stay put! :wink:

Pretty freakin cool

If you decide to sell those bars I interested, its funny you want ape hangers insted of those bars, and I want the mystery bars for my build insted of my ape hangers!! :mrgreen:

Re: Badd Mojo : 6/17 update

heres an update as to where i`m at now! i ended up doing alot more painting than i had originally planned,but i really like the direction its heading! :D downside is,painting in 95-98 degree weather,then waiting a week for everything to cure,kinda slows things down. :x so far...the wheels have been painted almond,clear coated,and mounted on the red bricks.the front forks were taken apart,shot in ruddy brown primer,clear coated,then re-assembled.the fender was chopped down,then along with an old wflyer chainguard i had,stripped and painted with krylon textured finish metallic copper.the star sprocket and stem,are being painted in krylon satin metallic copper.also came up with a nice set of red/brown coke bottle grips! 8) and lastly...jerry,the guy who sells the repop majestic/persons pedals on ebay,is making me a special set of red block pedals! :wink: back to the sweatshop!
DSCN1127.jpg
DSCN1131.jpg
DSCN1134.jpg
DSCN1137.jpg
DSCN1138.jpg
DSCN1141.jpg

Latest posts

Back