Bassett Star Cruiser

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Bought it for the 2 speed but,it kinda like it.Guy said it was late 70's but it was cheap. Really like the loop tail. Worth any thing?
20211113_145946.jpg
20211113_150012.jpg
20211113_145958.jpg

Last edited:
I'm thinking you better look up Basset bicycles!!! It is probably worth a lot more than you paid by the sound of things...

Way way way cool. One of my dream bikes. That is a hand welded frame by race craftsman in the USA. Very popular with the BMX cruiser crew, especially early original ones like that. Don't change anything unless it's absolutely essential. Wash and wax only

It's a 1980, # under first T
20211114_083707.jpg

Way way way cool. One of my dream bikes. That is a hand welded frame by race craftsman in the USA. Very popular with the BMX cruiser crew, especially early original ones like that. Don't change anything unless it's absolutely essential. Wash and wax only
I could be yours!

I probably can't afford your hundred dollar bike. The more us fools drool over it, the less likely it becomes, but if you have a number, let us

Bassett offered those bikes new with a vintage Bendix 2 speed from the 60's?
That's the way I found it.
I probably can't afford your hundred dollar bike. The more us fools drool over it, the less likely it becomes, but if you have a number, let us know
I'll let you know.

Latest posts

Back