Beer Boy Delivery... Final product on Finished thread! ...while I've been waiting....this:

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I might still have the beer holder that clamps to the handlebars that came with my nel lusso lusso,I'll have to look for it.
You know what they say, Falstaff..."Beauty is in the eye of the beerholder...":dance2:

I've got you... Under my skin...
Good to see you having a good time working on the bike Lee!

Luke.
Luke, thanks. I love the jazz genre, and it's perfect music to work by in the shop. And...this BO-X really has "gotten under my skin"...in a good way! Question for you, I like the black tires I'm using with the side knobs. It gives it kind of a vintage "delivery truck" vibe, and the knobs emulate the crimps around the big bottle cap. I know folks like to fill up that fender space with the fatties, and I like that look too....What is your opinion on that aspect of Beer Boy?

Question for you, I like the black tires I'm using with the side knobs. It gives it kind of a vintage "delivery truck" vibe, and the knobs emulate the crimps around the big bottle cap. I know folks like to fill up that fender space with the fatties, and I like that look too....What is your opinion on that aspect of Beer Boy?
I like the tires you are using, they suit it well!
Only other ones I can think would look good would be the Electra Vintage Diamonds:

18300421405_056e54617b_z.jpg

18296542842_892c75cedd_z.jpg

Luke.

I like the tires you are using, they suit it well!
Only other ones I can think would look good would be the Electra Vintage Diamonds:

18300421405_056e54617b_z.jpg

18296542842_892c75cedd_z.jpg

Luke.
Yeah, the other part of the question was color. I like how the latest rat-tro-fit had tied the "old look" together. I have wondered about a creme or clay colored tire on there, but these tires I'm using with some mileage on them and wear, along with the knobs, really do appeal to me. Thanks for the input! BTW, what time / day is it down there right now? We are 6 am, Sunday...

Watched the videos this AM - great job! Did not know they even made some of those unique paints.:)
I'm kind of a paint guy, grew up helping my dad paint houses, and have experimented with stains, paints, textures more in the latter years. I did use the peroxide / vinegar mix on the 1/2 x 1/8 steel to hold the rack...worked well! Thanks for watching...where are you located in WI? Spent many years of my adult life there.....

I'm near Marinette, stones throw from the UP. Glad the peroxide/vinegar worked out for ya.

Don't have a mounting hole in your steer tube for mounting the fender in front on the fork? Here's a fix I used that is simple and secure!

...turned out great! Used a channel locks pliers to grab the stopper and squeezed a little as I twisted it into the steer tube. Only had to slice off about a 1/4" off the bottom after turning it a few turns.

Don't have a mounting hole in your steer tube for mounting the fender in front on the fork? Here's a fix I used that is simple and secure!

...turned out great! Used a channel locks pliers to grab the stopper and squeezed a little as I twisted it into the steer tube. Only had to slice off about a 1/4" off the bottom after turning it a few turns.

I used a 3/4" expanding freeze plug. I only had to have off a little for it to fit. Either way looks like a good solution.
Nice job on bicycle!

Great idea using the sheetrock anchor and the rubber plug.
I love the tag line in your video...."Delivering the goods"

Latest posts

Back