Bicycle Heaven show and swap

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been there. Fun timrd. I need to take my wife, so she understands that I don't have a bike problem.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

Awesome looking place bucket list for sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That place looks awesome!!! Is there stuff there for sale?

There is indeed. Craig runs a bike shop there as well. The museum bikes are not for sale, however, he has parts and bikes that are not museum quality, NOS and used parts. Of course new parts and bikes as well. Buckets full of peddles, stems, and such. Piles of tires, it's crazy. I picked up a new seat, and some old peddles. Would be best to shop in person.

I didn't have much luck when purchasing a fork. I sent him a photo of the huffy I was needing the fork for. He sent me back a photo of the same bike on the floor of the museum. I'm thinking great, he can use the bike on the floor as a guide to compare and see if he had the right fork. He said he had a new old stock in chrome or silver. He sent me the silver. It was the wrong length and width. Too long and less tire clearance

Craig and his shop crew of people are a nice bunch, they are still learning, however, my understanding is the collection was his fathers. The knowledge was his fathers as well.

After several conversations over the phone just to get the part, I realized after I had received the wrong part that it would not be worth the cost of the shipping to return it and not worth the process to try and get the right fork.

I can't say enough as to the character of Craig and the people he employs there. Super nice folks. Just better to try to purchase in person.

I will find a project to use it on. heck, might turn the huffy Camaro into a gasser.

The annual swap meet they have there sounds interesting, any one have experience with that event?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back