Bicycle Photography

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Leslley Scotte said:
NPB, your images are nice. It must be pretty quiet out there in those canyons.

Thank you Ndaway. Im a classy chick.

Quiet and beautiful....just like i like it. Backpacking out in the canyon far away from everyone is heaven. Once you get settled for the night..there is nothing like sitting on your mat and listening to NOTHING. MAybe some Elk or other creatures..but no cars or horns or trains or whatever makes noise. Then you have the sights to take in...nothing like it. And living out here they are just a short drive to what ever you want.

This is how it normanly sits, without a kickstand, on the pedal. The head light you can see inside the front tube, it's two white and a single blue LED, the rear has a single red. They are controlled by a switch under the seat and the wiring running through the frame. Also you can see the side-step in the frame for the rear assy.

frontendsmwm by Scotte Photography, on Flickr

Leslley Scotte said:
Painting is fun, I have never used a flash light it's a little to small of a source for me. I used to use this. Its a 20'x20' silk screen. mostly for cars though. I use a smaller source than that at the moment, I can hold it and and have much more control over the light I put on the subject. Cars are mostly something that I paint hand held though. Bicycles take being painted very well.\
FLASH LIGHT! :shock:
IMG_1066cc.jpg

IMG_1047cc.jpg

Leslley Scotte said:
that pretty original bro,good use of fat tubes

Thanks. I was told I couldnt do it, so I showed them I could. No big deal but im a girl...not so Bro-ish! LOL!
:oops: My bad :oops: digging it,I hate it when people(mostly those that have a degree in cleverness)say it can't be done so gotta prove em' wrong and with some smugness.

Leslley Scotte said:
I like it! It's gritty! Did you use the flash for that? keep posting.
no flash,for some reason I don't like 90% of any pics I take with a flash,so only really use a flash if taking a pic of a person,I just use natural light but do play around with the position of the object til I like it,I like editing but I don't have any method,I just play around til I like it'some pictures take 10 minites and end up awesome and others take over an hour and don't really like it,game of luck with me,glad you like it,i guess I tilt towards hard and gritty with bike images but total oposit with landscape,very dark and moody soft :D

The bearings give me a good idea for some arty product work at which I could practice. Thanks Ya'll! I'll post them here when I get to them!

Latest posts

Back