Big Red Rolling Sled

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Firmstrong- Chief Stretch, flat red paint & new/old Ritchey Moby Bite 26 x 2.1. Less is more.
7ec022381ee58f7a97381aa9e2c45617.jpg

Sent from my XT1031 using Tapatalk

Thinking of motoring this one up next. Lotsa room to tuck everything inside the frame. No goofy top bar fuel tanks... I can see it, and you will too when I'm done, promise. Thinking 6.5 hp, get steel rims and toss the slicks... Setting land speed records.... Lol.

Hey nice looking ride. If you decide to do away with the slicks drop me a pm. I've got a pair and I'd like another.
Gizmo

Hey nice looking ride. If you decide to do away with the slicks drop me a pm. I've got a pair and I'd like another.
Gizmo
They are Ritchey Moby Bite, brand new/ old stock. So look a lil worn, a lil faded, but have the seam right down the middle still. But its one of things I put on a shelf and use a lil later. Frankly, I don't like the restrictions of slicks... Wet, nope.. Gravel/dirt, nope... I like breaking loose, but they'll will work for beach path.

Latest posts

Back