Bike-O-De Mayo

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jon

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thought i would try this here.... pubcrawl on May 5th, saturday.Tanners bar and grill (kansas city mo.) ride leaves at 3pm so get there early...its a saturday!!! all bikes welcome..but you know what to ride!!! So you all have a couple weeks to drive from all over the country to ride with us...no problem? anyway if you have a question please contact me here or through "back in the day bicycle" facebook. thanks, jon

No problem randy, were shooting for 1 a month so there should be plenty oportunities to come out.

OK Kansas City & surrounding area...let's have the biggest turnout yet for this crawl.Jon sets these up for us to have a great time,
riding & talking bikes,meeting old & new friends,food,drink everything you like about our hobby...maybe talk to someone & find out they have that part you've bee looking for...eh? C'mon...snooze you lose!...P 8)

Looking forward to this first pub crawl ride of the season for the KC Back in the Day Crawlers. I'm working hard to try to get the mystery tank Western Flyer ready for its debut Saturday...or, well today it was more like hardly working, 'cause I didn't get much done. But there is always tomorrow. See ya all Sat. Can you say Cinco de beero? or how 'bout Cinco de Bikeo? No, I guess its, Bike-o-de-mayo!

Tanners bar and grill, 75th and wornall kansas city missouri. United States of America. anytime after noon pm. we leave at 3 pm.

And for those non-locals who might be attending; you probably want to get to the venue from the south side. A few blocks north there's going to be a fairly large art fair (Brookside art annual), which might complicate traffic.

Of course, it's always fun to, ahem, attend such a fair while accompanied by many friends on artistically restored and modified (ratted out) bicycles.

loudboys said:
And for those non-locals who might be attending; you probably want to get to the venue from the south side. A few blocks north there's going to be a fairly large art fair (Brookside art annual), which might complicate traffic.

Of course, it's always fun to, ahem, attend such a fair while accompanied by many friends on artistically restored and modified (ratted out) bicycles.

WOW, really! Can you say Kluster F? Oh well the last pub ride was fun when we raided the Plaza art fair, and the o'l bikes drew as much attention as the art. Can't wait!

10~18 Kustoms said:
Oh well the last pub ride was fun when we raided the Plaza art fair, and the o'l bikes drew as much attention as the art. Can't wait!

Raided is such an ugly word. Attended in force...wait; attended en masse. I like that.

{twirls mustache and chuckles}

for the plaza crowd i can think of an uglier word! how about we destroy the brookside fair!! good word destroy.

bikepictures004.jpg
I'll be ready, will you?

I'm putting a bike together right now,Jon.Wanted to ride something A) RAT, B) Something you guys ain't necessarily seen before & C)RAT!
"Hey...wait a minute!You said RAT twice!"..."Yeah,but I like RAT!".....see everybody tomorrow!...P 8)

Talked to Ponytail Mike this morning...he'll be joining us on the crawl!!!...P 8)

Great cruise! We came, we saw, we drank, we snarled traffic in 3 neighborhoods, and lost (and found) various riders at one house, four bars, and one art fair.

Average bike age approximately low 50s, average rider age commensurate. And Pappy, that girl wasn't looking at you. :lol:

Latest posts

Back