Bikes from germany (News on Page 2)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everybody!

At first: please excuse my bad english... Cause I´m not that firm in it, I will not write very much! In germany we always have a look at the bikes in this forum and often there are awesome bikes! Thanks for inspiration!

Like Hanibal Lector said "Quid pro quo"... I thought it´s about time to show what we do in our little land... So here are my rides:

Number one, based on a Nirve Skulls:

1024_3630666637356365.jpg

1024_6238623834666466.jpg

1024_3037316431313730.jpg

1024_6666313466306239.jpg

1024_6232383438616434.jpg

Number two, Frame from Pimp Garage germany, designed by Sebastian Anger, complete build up by me:

1024_6132643364363034.jpg

1024_3535323836383231.jpg

1024_3731386132373762.jpg

1024_6231376634653035.jpg

Re: Bikes from germany

those are some wide alligator tires you got there !!! very cool frame on #2 i like the looks of the crank position :D

Wooah! Those bikes are awesome! The springer on the last one is dope!!!! the support braces made it look so much better! :D How did you do?

Thanks! I´m glad you like it! I was a little bit afraid! :wink:

Most of the parts on both bikes are from a shop called "Juniors Club" in Hamburg... It´s owned by a friend of mine, maybe you heard about "elbcoast psycles", they made a show called "pimp my Fahrrad" (what means "pimp my bicycle") on MTV europe...

The black one was "Bike of the month" on locster forum in germany but with another handlebar...

At this time, I´m working on a low-budget-projekt... I´m courious where it leads me in the end... Most friends of mine are sure, it will be a racer! :wink: 8)

Sehr nette Fahrräder! Ich kann nicht warten zu sehen, wie das nächste herauskommt. Um unbedingt uns zu behalten, haben aufgestellt! :mrgreen:

I must have German blood in me (actually, I'm Irish and Czech) cuz' I loves the German bikes. They have their own certain style about them. They're not choppers, and they're not really cruisers (in the american style), but they have elements of both and they take the look with more modern parts up a notch (or three).

Yeah, I pretty much like 'em.

jeff

the black bikes wicked, cant go wrong with a "belly-ed" frame.

Since your german, I want to ask you, have you Ever Seen one of these? I cant find much information on them around here. Its a Heidamen Sprinter, I bought it a year ago, its supposed to be German. It says Heidamen Cycleworks Germany on it.
bikes002.jpg

bikes006.jpg

@musclebikes:
ask the guys from this german forum http://www.bonanzarad.net/ its a muscle bike forum (in german are muscle bikes calld "bonanzarad") . they speak english too :wink: :D

wow, thank you. Im half german but I cant speek or read it. That site was crazy!! Next time I go to it Im going to nead to hire a tour guide so I dont get lost.... :mrgreen:

Schwinnspastic said:
those are too nice....you guys are doing some of the best looking bikes world wide :!: Congrats

:shock: :shock: Thank you for all the compliments :oops:

I´m glad you like it! We have a continous developing scene in germany and there are also a lot of people, who like choppers, Lowriders and any other kind of bikes... but me, I like the racing style! 8)

We also have a lot of cruiser-meetings... Some of them with 200 and more people! If somebody of you have the possibility to come: feel welcome! :D

I like the decal on the first one!
I like em both!
I can imagine cruising the autobahn on one of those.

Crewzin_D said:
At this time, I´m working on a low-budget-projekt... I´m courious where it leads me in the end... Most friends of mine are sure, it will be a racer! :wink: 8)
very sure 8) :D

Latest posts

Back