Bikes I likes

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want a Basset Star so bad. Old or new, doesn't matter, it'd be Buh bye, Duck Norris lol.
IMG_20190209_150426620_HDR.jpg

I want two, actually. The step through is gorgeous too.
post-3382-136924587113.jpg

Oh shoot, they made a straight bar? Guess I'll need three!
images.jpeg

I want a Basset Star so bad. Old or new, doesn't matter, it'd be Buh bye, Duck Norris lol.
View attachment 157421
I want two, actually. The step through is gorgeous too.
View attachment 157419
Oh shoot, they made a straight bar? Guess I'll need three!
View attachment 157420
They make cool and unusual bikes! Their components are super. You’ll end up kitting out a bike at $2500 USD if you use their stuff, but it will be something that is nothing short of pure bike joy.

Hahaha it was a post by you, @bunnyman666 , the Bassett parts on Gossamer, that reminded me of my jones. That post was originally gonna be a sidetrack on your thread. The Strandie thread over at bmxmuseum nearly killed me
I fully plan on having a Bassett, weird handlebars and all one day. Did you happen to check out the bizarre handlebars with a circle cross bar? I hated them at first, but I am now obsessed! I will pop for the chrome finish. That bike will be a master piece.

Did you happen to check out the bizarre handlebars with a circle cross bar? I hated them at first, but I am now obsessed!
I want a set of those too!!

My wife is obsessed with this for her cruiser

121ff142915dc1825e70d89f68958a86.jpg

I need the big gulp bars for a build I have planned. But, I felt snubbed when I contacted them a couple years ago and have been holding a bit of a grudge.
Yeah- I was trying to get a custom seat pin and it just never happened. I found something else :( The guy in charge of the email is hit and miss. They do ship stuff like stems and seat clamps quickly.

Latest posts

Back