Black bike

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
GEDC0003-1.jpg

GEDC0006.jpg

GEDC0004-1.jpg

GEDC0002-1.jpg

Special "rat" features:
Rattlecan paint over raw stripped frame, no filling or sanding.
Stick-on vinyl pinstripe and darts.
No head badge.
Rusty seatpost covered with hi-way tape also serves as rear reflector
Parts from 5 different decades, including wacky muscle-bike era "buccaneer" grips, mismatched tires mounted without regard for label positioning or removal, 2-pc bmx crank sprocket.

More riding less building, that is a throw in the back of the truck and go kind of bike whereas I can hardly get mine out of the shop. I like it!

Simple yet elegantly RAT! and BLACK is just a mean color... goes with anything. Looks like a cool rider too. I had a black bike very similar that I called "Snow Ball" just to see the puzzled look on others faces :lol:

"no regard for label positioning"! how will you ever find the valve stems? :lol: another well thought out rider rat,deorman. great job...and a happy belated birthday to ya,old man! :wink:

dang... sometimes simple is just best!!! Love it. I need to make me one of these! :D

Cool Klunker rat.
I like those flame stripes.
Congrats!

cool crank arm with the changable outer ring love the flames too!!

I had those same grips when I was a kid! We called them "cobra" grips and I had to have them for my Huffy with the "bubblegum" seat. Not quite a banana seat. I still don't know what the real name is. Awesome bike!

Latest posts

Back