black bikes?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
omfg... badbalance, that bike is sick!! the tank plate looks great, did you do the letters? love the seat position and of course the bandana on the sissy bar.

i've got a specific vision for my own cruiser and love it when i see one on hear that matches the picture in my head. :D

bikw.jpg

this is the bike outside of my garage...with the a little change. i just cant seem to be satisfied with it. im just gonna keep working on it until it gets to where i want it.

Great idea :!: Here's my "Hot Rod" Murry that got done in time for the Father's Day car show.
023-1.jpg

And the dice caps are homemade, $5 to buy some? HA! The drill bit cost half that!

I have a couple of black ones too... I am probably going to have a couple more in a while too.
Here they are:

Rat Royale
REC Elsewhere

Mr. Farrell said:
hahah "your bike sucks" nice sticker. probably originally intended for pompous fixies. :lol:

oddky enuff it's a Bianchi chainstay sticker. adding to the spandex attitude, they were @ $1 or so apiece. tack on an impressive $14 for shipping(!?!?!?!?!?) and the send me a wonderfully done, full color catalog of exotic alloy and carbon that weighed a ton. what a ripoff...

but I'll claim the "pompous fixie" approach... :p

Latest posts

Back