Blockhead

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
26 bmx cruiser, scratch built frame, fork, bars, seat post and stem.
IMG_1601.JPG
IMG_1602.JPG
IMG_1603.JPG
IMG_1604.JPG
IMG_1605.JPG
IMG_1606.JPG
IMG_1607.JPG
IMG_1608.JPG
IMG_1609.JPG
IMG_1610.JPG
IMG_1611.JPG
IMG_1612.JPG
IMG_1613.JPG
IMG_1614.JPG
IMG_1615.JPG
IMG_1616.JPG
IMG_1617.JPG
IMG_1618.JPG
IMG_1619.JPG
IMG_1620.JPG
IMG_1621.JPG

Lol I can imagine that thread. Another Mystery Cruiser for the guys over at bmxmuseum
Yes, all the "experts" chiming in...glad I'll be dead by then and not have to witness that farce. :)

Not really, just the documentation for the challenge, otherwise I would not bother to doucment what I did, I'd just take a couple snaps of it when it was done and move onto the next thing. It rides really nice, once you get it going it is SOLID, cruises so good. Have not done any beast climbs with it yet but I will, it will get dirty and scratched up like all my bikes do. Stay rad!

That thing is awesome! I gotta get used to the square headtube. I hope you win fair and square :grin:

What kind of steel is this? (sorry I did not read the whole story of the build)

"Edit:" I love the square handlebars with its socks.... eh grips! Again: cool bike to look at!

Last edited:
That thing is awesome! I gotta get used to the square headtube. I hope you win fair and square :grin:

What kind of steel is this? (sorry I did not read the whole story of the build)

"Edit:" I love the square handlebars with its socks.... eh grips! Again: cool bike to look at!
Thanks! Frame his mild steel like your Schwinn cruiser. Head tube insert is 4130. Grips are old school from the 1970's

can't really compete with this. Should be the winner just based on the fact it's a scratch build. Well done.

You managed to fit a square tube in a 'round hole'. And did it with style. Kudos! :thumbsup:

I way more than "seem to like it." Very, very impressive.
Well, thank you! Glad you like it! Been enjoying riding it around, heavy pedal! :)

Latest posts

Back