*** Blue Arrow & Minnehaha >>>>>>>>>>DONE

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry about your granny. That's sad. Glad you're dedicating bike to her. I have a small tribute piece on my BO bike dedicated to my wife's recently departed gram.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sad when you lose someone.Sorry for your's & wife's loss...
I have dedicated the sidecar Minnehaha to Glen's sis,as that was her nickname...

Tried to do as much as possible today,but yet again,everything seemed to be workin against me:banghead:
But I swore a few times and kept pushing forward...
Started with the shifter...
CAM00802.jpg
Decide to go a different angle,more difficult then the first idea...
CAM00812.jpg
CAM00824.jpg
the light fitting ...Decided to adjust it...
CAM00805.jpg
CAM00809.jpg
CAM00808.jpg
I'm using a 1800's-1900's automobile light
CAM00801.jpg
Had a chance to work on Minnehaha,chopped he rear end off mounted the light-sprayed...adjusted a few things...Chopped the bottom out(to make lighter)Have a idea to fill later...Only thing left is the plaque and seat to be mounted...
CAM00803.jpg
CAM00813.jpg
CAM00814.jpg
CAM00816.jpg
Blue arrow is complete except mounting engine chain...
Minnehaha is complete,just seat and badge
Now just have to mount the chassis...:grin:
A few pics...
CAM00819.jpg
CAM00822.jpg
CAM00818.jpg
CAM00828.jpg
CAM00830.jpg
CAM00831.jpg

Attachments

• CAM00807.jpg
    CAM00807.jpg
    257.6 KB · Views: 212
  • CAM00817.jpg
    CAM00817.jpg
    362 KB · Views: 207
  • CAM00823.jpg
    CAM00823.jpg
    347.7 KB · Views: 209
Went for a roll today,to make sure all was smooth....
CAM00832.jpg
CAM00836.jpg
CAM00837.jpg
Gino the rooster thought it was the peckin idea....
CAM00842.jpg
Have 2 things to fix.
1-True the rear wheel and tweek the front...
2- have the machine-guy rebuild me a bottom crankaxle.(my ocd crankin in)
other than that the bike rolls smooth,nice ride...

Attachments

• CAM00842.jpg
    CAM00842.jpg
    356.1 KB · Views: 196
Oh And the reactions???? Most people just don't know what to say...Gobsmacked!! They don't know what it is or have any idea..
:banana::21:

WOW! Amazing to see it all together now! This is definitely one of the top builds in my opinion!
BRAVO MISS FUNK!!!!

Thanx guys for your support and words... Now I just have to mount the sidecar...

Went for a roll today,to make sure all was smooth....View attachment 5282 View attachment 5283 View attachment 5284Gino the rooster thought it was the peckin idea....View attachment 5285Have 2 things to fix.
1-True the rear wheel and tweek the front...
2- have the machine-guy rebuild me a bottom crankaxle.(my ocd crankin in)
other than that the bike rolls smooth,nice ride...

I finally got to see your pics logged in and full size, WOW
So many cool details and things to look at, looks like it has been together for decades, Perfect!

So the headbadge arrived today,but not sure if I am going place it where it's suppose to go,the girders seem to hide it...And the badge is WOW!!!
Maybe on the seat stem?

Also the florin from nz arrived today ,thats a gift from Glen as Minnehaha is dedicated to his sister...
Thanx Glen,also for the tribute notice:113:...The poem is soooo beautiful,brought tears:cry:...Your sister sounds like a wonderful person.:angelic:...I have framed it,fits in this perfect frame that has been empty for years.Will post pics..

I was hoping to have a new camera for the photo shoot,but not going to happen as I have to order out of Greece...Tried 4 companies,1 screwed me around,1 out of stock and the other 2 didn't answer:43:...
So will order one from Israel....So will have to use the camera phone that I ave been using:crazy2:

It's been so hard to keep up with everyone lately. I just caught up from Saturday and am floored by the progress! This thing is amazing! I kept wondering if the sidecar would look too bulky, but it really works perfectly! Well done!:thumbsup:

BTW, at first glance, I thought that this was the maxihaha version!:D:21::rofl:
index.php

Latest posts

Back