*** Blue Arrow & Minnehaha >>>>>

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You went above and beyond with this build. It's pure gold!! I love everything about it. Congrats on building one of the coolest bikes ever.

You went above and beyond with this build. It's pure gold!! I love everything about it. Congrats on building one of the coolest bikes ever.
Thanx BB, and for your advice and compliments...

Great practical build for dealing with the hills where you operate.

I can see this being a very useful addittion to your creative tool box, and a way to transport even more stuff for your stash of parts and idea prompting doodads.

Great finish.... was a little worried the sidecar wasn't going to look good at first, but you pulled it off....
At the moment the sidecar pivots,easy to ride it that way,but I might eventually make it solid..

Great build Funk, you scored one of my votes, just so much cool going on! Normally I dislike motorized builds, but for some reason yours just looks right! :41:

Luke.
First time I have used a engine,the engine was originally purchased for the Indian I am still building:whistle:...
I think you have to be mechanically minded to keep them running.I have experience with my weedwacker/chainsaw/pocket bike/motorized skateboards and my motorcycles etc...
Thanx for your ideas and help Luke,much appreciated...

Kicking butt Miss Funk!!!! One of my votes went to you this year!
Excellent execution all the way around and I love how much fun you have with your builds!
Your grandmother and Glen's sister would be very proud!!!
WAY TO GO MY FRIEND!!!!

Kicking butt Miss Funk!!!! One of my votes went to you this year!
Excellent execution all the way around and I love how much fun you have with your builds!
Your grandmother and Glen's sister would be very proud!!!
WAY TO GO MY FRIEND!!!!
Thanx Kf for your support and ideas...
Your bike received a vote from me,it is a bike I would ride all the time with a smile....So much work went into her...:41::113:

Like I've said so many times before...your builds are awesome! Knowing that you are in Greece removed from many of the resources, parts and professional assistance that many here have abundantly available at their fingertips...I'm just in awe with your ability, vision, and craftmanship. Congratulations on an epic build!

Latest posts

Back