Blue bike

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the cross brace moon bars. They work well with the build.

I really like your parts selection. I'm a secret kickstand user. I find the older I get the more I love kickstands on my bicycles. Anyway your kickstand is so industrially cool. Your front fork and stem are excellent. Keep up the good work.

omg look at those wheels! dude you're killing it with this one. And thanks so much for using my grips. They're gonna be the right look for this beaut.

Got the crank greased and adjusted, had to steal the chain off another bike cuz I can’t find the one I know I have, mounted the chain guard and swiped these white pedals off a bike that’s coming apart. Getting close now…
6097F6AD-89D3-4EA1-9258-5CA1A0EF3FB9.jpeg
E5D12C70-D820-4D69-A183-5CF24D98725C.jpeg

BEE YOOT EE FULL

Schultzie, got enough room in that seat tube for the 'low for show' lowering of the saddle height? And then bump it up for 'go'.

First day outside in the sunshine, took it down the local bike path, to the old train station in town that’s been turned into an ice cream shop 🍨 adjusted the seat and bars a bit, and have a slight chain rub on the guard, but other than that I’m calling it done, stay tuned for final pictures, and once again thank you all for the kind words and encouragement. It has been a pleasure building bicycles with you guys
B931F877-FF85-4E1E-8E1C-C6E7552E44A3.jpeg

5F7295FF-AE7F-457E-A87B-27A91214BB1B.jpeg

It's always great to see build off bikes out in the wild!
Great bike!

Latest posts

Back