BLUE SPRINGS, MO BICYCLE SWAP MEET 6/8/2013

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As a refresher for our vendors...

-The swap starts at 6:30 Saturday morning, there will be a few folks setting up the night before. If you're from out of town and need hotel information, drop us a line and we'll assist you the best way we know how.

-In the morning, until they are gone, there will be Lamar Donuts and Einstein Bagels to get you started... the breakfast of champions, of course.
-At mid morning there will be free buffalo wings for all of those in attendance from the "Owl Store" where the young ladies wear little orange shorts.
-And probably shortly after 11:00 we've got sandwiches & chips from Mr. Goodcents, Wal-mart providing bottled water, and Price Chopper helping out with a cookie treat.

I'll see if I can't get John to pimp some of the businesses who have donated graciously to our door prizes the next couple of days.

Clark

Weather check...

So far, so good. Friday night and Saturday morning is looking great, but weather can change in a second as we all well know. Saturday afternoon may be another story. The informal bike crawl, making an ice cream run to downtown Blue Springs, is scheduled near 5:00PM... it may [or may not happen] dependent on the weather.

We are a rain or shine swap. If the sky starts to light up however, we'll seek shelter at that point.

Clark

See every one Saturday!...early birds tomorrow afternoon!...Pappy 8)

Great crowd, got a good deal on a set of tires, thanks Bill. If my wallet hadn't been so unforgiving, I would had rented a truck and filled it up with goodies. Thanks once again to, "Sleepersedan" and "jjmunster," for bringing it all together.

Bob

Latest posts

Back