Blue to Green

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Photo on 5-21-21 at 2.59 PM.jpg

Big-G, you're already dialing in the details of 'the look'! I like the bars at that angle, and the seat mimicing the frame works too.
It looks like that last photo might be kind of a 'sepia' tone filter? I see hints of green on the chain guard, what is the actual color of the frame again?

Big-G, you're already dialing in the details of 'the look'! I like the bars at that angle, and the seat mimicing the frame works too.
It looks like that last photo might be kind of a 'sepia' tone filter? I see hints of green on the chain guard, what is the actual color of the frame again?
It's stock Campus green, apparently it's difficult to get all visual planes of the bikes

Do you have the original Schwinn grips on there too?

You should hunt down some ramshorn or billy bars and go for a Ramshorn Fastback vibe.
Looking good!

Sometimes you can score the Wald Billy Bars for under 100, but the bars you have on there look great.
I really like the suspension nanner.

Well, some surprising news, after taking some time to get the wheels bang on, the rear tire kisses the rear left hand frame rail. I can probably scootch it back,but honestly, it's kinda sketchy..
I may have to transfer parts to a back up speedster frame, if it's straighter. I tend to ride on various surfaces, so need more clearance for peace of mind.

I like the 26/20 combo on this frame. Everything ‘fits’ well too, good lines, the bikes sits fairly parallel too. With the shorter wheelbase of the 24” frame, it may not be quite the ‘wheelie machine’ either, meaning the front won’t feel like it’s trying to lift because your weight won’t be as far back.

I say, build on brother!

Latest posts

Back