Blues Brothers Bike. Done in jail. BLUESSICAL

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just before I got BLUESSICAL together today the cops over asking questions.
image.jpeg

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    321.1 KB · Views: 203
Awesome!! The bass player in my first real band had a 72' B&W Polara that was an ex PA. state trooper ride.

It had a cop motor, a 440 cubic inch plant, it had cop tires, cop suspensions, cop shocks. It was a model made before catalytic converters so it ran good on regular gas.. :thumbsup:

Looks good man but can't help but wonder what it would look like with the white seat on it from the girls bike in the back ground. [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't read music, but is there any tune hidden in the notes you selected ?

I think it is the musical equivalent of
Bow bow bow

The bike is coming together sick!

I can't read music, but is there any tune hidden in the notes you selected ?
I found it. It's the beginning to the horn part in 'Soul Man' !

Probably the most famous Blues Brothers tune of all time. And, @StevieZ59 , if you have 'accidentally' (music pun intended :nerd:) ended up with that on your staff, then this bike has divine intervention! :bigsmile:

Listen to the first part of the horn riff coming in here.....those are your notes:

I found it. It's the beginning to the horn part in 'Soul Man' !

Probably the most famous Blues Brothers tune of all time. And, @StevieZ59 , if you have 'accidentally' (music pun intended :nerd:) ended up with that on your staff, then this bike has divine intervention! :bigsmile:

Listen to the first part of the horn riff coming in here.....those are your notes:

Ha yeah that's pretty cool.

Cool seat, is that a sticker of from a stencil?

Looks good, glad you took the advice on the Jake and Elwood crank arms.
I enjoyed following along with this one, you've definitely got a contender in my mind....

And yes, I think it's cooler than dangit.

Great mechanicals, doodadery, style points, humor, etc!
Super build brother!
Congrats!

Latest posts

Back