BO-X Cafe Racer

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some of my parts came in the mail yesterday!

Some clip-on bars and some brackets for a possible headlight. I also found the seat I'm going to use.

The seat is missing the seat post clamp. I'm not sure where to get one for a seat with double rails.

Anyone know where I can get one?

Some clip-on bars and some brackets for a possible headlight. I also found the seat I'm going to use.

The seat is missing the seat post clamp. I'm not sure where to get one for a seat with double rails.

I'm not sure but I think I have that clamp...I'll look through my cabinet and let you know.

Cant go wrong with og paint and clip ons. Where did you get the bars from?

Nice gear! :cool2:
Hope you find a clamp...

Luke.

Can you post a link to the ebay item please - those clip ons look cool, but all I find is "aero bars" :confused:

f6ccb01d1781982288c8cfd1c6abd879.jpg
hint hint, i used old 31.8 diameter clamp areo bars to make these

Can you post a link to the ebay item please - those clip ons look cool, but all I find is "aero bars" :confused:
Try searching in motorbike parts not bicycle parts...

Luke.

Latest posts

Back