BO16 builders map - Go ahead and set your marker!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SwissGuy

Professional Amateur Tinkerer
Pro Member
Reaction score
In one thread someone mentioned the idea of a builders map. I really like that idea, but I don't know how to set it up in a save way...
Maybe it's possible to connect it to/build it into this forum?
I know of one way to do but that would be completely public and anyone could enter his stuff into the map once the password is out...

On second thought, I might give it a try anyway..:
I set up this map here (Password to edit is BO16)
Let's see how this works. I think we are all reasonable openminded adults to keep it running with the public password....

Thanks @SwissGuy ! I think that is the same map site we used before. Pretty easy.

Follow This Link Below To Post Your Map Marker https://getethermap.org/m/ratrodbikes-bo16-builders-map

1623329827713.png

Last edited:
Got a little bit more accurate than I thought possible, darned thing is pinpointed within a few houses of mine! Maybe consider choosing a parking lot or somethiNg

I zoomed in on the map and put my marker on the Forsyth Park Fountain.

1623341515034.png

Done! Got 'er right on the spot where the BACK40 sits, next to the pond. :wink1:
It's the green dot in the northern part of North America.

I'm looking forward to seeing all of the Europeans builders put their markers down.

I'm curious about how many are actually north of Matti, one of the quirks of Canada is that parts of us are south of parts of California. @OddJob is pretty close

I had to look that up, and sure enough a tiny sliver south of Windsor and a tiny island are below the 42nd parallel.

Latest posts

Back