BOARDFEATHER finished 7/31/09

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: BOARDFEATHER Top Secret Plans Unveiled!!

scweeeeeeetttteeeee now i know what i am gonna do to mine :lol:

Re: BOARDFEATHER Paint Scheme Decided 5/29/09

put Ferrari emblems on it then next year take it to the barret jackson auction and sell it for a million :lol: cool colors!!

I haven't posted much of anything as far as real work done on the bike itself, But right now I have it almost pulled apart (one stubborn crank pin ) and I am halfway done stripping the paint off with airtools and various wheels. But tonight is my sons graduation fron junior high and me and my wife are chaparoning the dance tonight and this weekend is my 7 year anniversary with my better half. Driving to Redding for the weekend (wheres the cool bike shops up there) so my free time is a little tough. I gave up on the colored tire idea but my brain has another plan :shock: lets just say it involves a poor unsuspecting white wall and it looks like I will be fabbing a tank out of a liquor component :wink:

well on your way to redding if you happen to go through chico stop by main&9th trogh 8th st. there 2 good shops
as for ones in redding try talking with schwinnspastic hes around that area

what color tires you looking for? I have a set of red and a set of white that I'm not really using and could be persuaded to part with for a reasonable sum.

Re: BOARDFEATHER Custom Tires, 6/12/09

the tires are cool well done

cool name, so how did you do it?

AARRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!! Well so much fo my custom tires, but thats the way I roll. Never read the fine print and in this case the tires had printing on them that said 26x1-3/8 and the part on the end of that is the part I didn't pay attention to it had an xtra x 1-1/4 so 26x1-3/8x1-1/4 will not fit a 26x1-3/8 wheel :cry: [img]http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg195/holyrollin72/S7301763.jpg[/img] But I decided to change my bars to these[img]http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg195/holyrollin72/S7301764.jpg[/img] But they wont be mounted...normal....like me :roll: And the frame is getting close to paint it is in primer but I have to sand where the filler is after grinding off the airpump mounts, so a little progress is better than none.

Re: BOARDFEATHER One Step Back 6/25/09

cool bars GSC.

you get the headbadge alright?

blink said:
cool bars GSC.

you get the headbadge alright?
Yes I did sorry didn't get back to ya, The bike I was going to use it on has different mounting, so I have a FireArrow eventually it will find a home on.

Ok a little update, got paint on it(pics tommorow after I charge the batteries up on the cam)and I won some white tires on the bay for $40 total with shipping :D now the home stretch is coming....need to get to cleaning some chrome, and fabbing tank,and if I have time fabbing a springer.....since I have to drive to Portland at the end of this month :shock:

Latest posts

Back