Bohemian Rhapsody

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Digging it!

Okay so been working and thinking and since I don't really have the finances I'm trying to work with what I've got and I always comb flea mkts and such for ideas (old flashlights, baskets etc.) Anyway all I need are tires, tubes and a chain. Also I have an idea for what I want to pull out of my parts box for a chain guard but that's a secret as I am trying to figure out how to attach something to it (also a secret :) )
wnrmv0e.jpg

8XiNDJx.jpg

Okay so been working and thinking and since I don't really have the finances I'm trying to work with what I've got and I always comb flea mkts and such for ideas (old flashlights, baskets etc.) Anyway all I need are tires, tubes and a chain. Also I have an idea for what I want to pull out of my parts box for a chain guard but that's a secret as I am trying to figure out how to attach something to it (also a secret :) )
wnrmv0e.jpg

8XiNDJx.jpg
I was leaning towards orange tires at this point...

Orange tires would tie in with the seat. Groovy bike so far!

this bike is awesome, the HippieMobile is what comes to mind when I see this :113:

26" or 24" Either way I have a set of used 1.75 white walls that will fit. I may also have the tubes. PM me if interested and we'll come up with a deal that works for you.
Thanks. I am still thinking on this ...I really want fatter tires for this bike and I definitely want solid orange ones. They are 26". I got to take some fatter tires off another bike to see if they will fit this one and still keep the fenders on cause hey, the fenders are way cool!

Finally ordered tires . Couldn't make up my mind on what color so I bought 3 pairs, each a different color. Not like I cant use the other two pairs for another bike, There's always another bike isn't there?

That sounds like my wife. "I only need one pair of shoes, so I bought three." :p

Latest posts

Back