Bohemian Rhapsody

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
The official picture. She was made for this.
SSKyVGW.jpg

Last edited:
That came out great Jane!! I think you captured the look you were going for perfectly, glad you joined this build off :) looks like it will be a nice rider too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So many wonderful details!
This was very fun to watch too.
BRAVO!!!

The 'official picture' looks like Alice parked it there, just before she went down the rabbit hole. :)

With all of this years 'girls made boys' bikes, it's fun to see yours go in the opposite direction! Good job.:thumbsup:
Its always been my nature to go in the opposite direction on most things :D

I just love the vibe of this whole bike Miss Jane,its like jumping back to the 60's and you're ready for a ride around the commune.A most excellent build :thumbsup:and all done without the help of a bikestand??!!!:41:You got a vote from me!!

I just love the vibe of this whole bike Miss Jane,its like jumping back to the 60's and you're ready for a ride around the commune.A most excellent build :thumbsup:and all done without the help of a bikestand??!!!:41:You got a vote from me!!
Thank you so much! That means a lot to me. I haven't been doing this for very long ( couple years maybe) so it's nice to have all of you compliment my work.

I hope to see this bike on Maine bike ride trip.Too many details
pics don't capture.:android: And if I touch it I hope to be inspired and
not receive a gypsy curse:arghh:.Great Job,Jane...Stevil
PS: PEACE,please

You are in the running for the GOLDEN NANNER award!

Latest posts

Back