Boise biker...since i was born

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tatobomb

Building a Klunker in 2022
Pro Member
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all, I love riding and working on bikes. right now i have a schwinn, bridgestone, santa cruz, raleigh, state. Im big into mtn biking and my ride to work is just over a mile. So i want to build a klunker to salute the past and look cool on the way to work. :) Will be checking out the posts here for help.

ooo Bridgestone. What model? I have a '90 RB-1 and a '92 RB-2. I'm looking for an RB-3 to round out that collection haha

welcome to RRB

Inspiration from a klunking OG, Otis Guy:
Texas-Special-Klunker-1.jpg

https://www.mtbr.com/threads/coolest-interbike-bike-otis-guy’s-vintage-repack-racer.1171306/

Hey all, I love riding and working on bikes. right now i have a schwinn, bridgestone, santa cruz, raleigh, state. Im big into mtn biking and my ride to work is just over a mile. So i want to build a klunker to salute the past and look cool on the way to work. :) Will be checking out the posts here for help.
Boise is a great town for riding and the mountain biking on that side of ID is fantastic, though ID is good for the dirt everywhere.. Your river bike path is great for a cruise.

Last edited:
Boise is a great town for riding and the mountain biking on that side of ID is fantastic, thogh ID is good for the dirt everywhere.. Your river bike path is great for a cruise.
I have a whole trip planned out for the Featherville to Idaho city area. Miles of gravel. Just haven't found the time

Boise is a great town for riding and the mountain biking on that side of ID is fantastic, though ID is good for the dirt everywhere.. Your river bike path is great for a cruise.
All the above is true though i never would have guessed it would grow to what it is now. I got lucky. My parents moved us from Fargo when i was 8.

Latest posts

Back