BONINE BEATS.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is what I jam out to :rockout:

The soundtrack to my life is pretty much a whole lot of reggae (mostly Black Uhuru, Burning Spear, Toots, anything produced by Niney the Observer or Lee "Scratch" Perry, but my reggae collection is massive, and my Pandora Station is crucial...), interspersed with Ween, Danzig/ Samhain/ Misfits, first and second wave Ska, and whatever eclectic stuff I feel like. During this buildoff, there's been a lot of Bad Brains and Gregory Isaacs, in particular, along with the above stuff..

Found this video while browsing the internet; seems like a very RRB approach to the music of Glen Danzig:

Every time I start to feel like the coolest guy on Earth, I find something that reminds me that there's always a hand full of folks who are far cooler than I am....

Had to follow up my previous post with a picture of Beck and myself (sporting a RatRodBikes T-shirt) after the concert. :)
ec1b4411-9fd0-492e-ad8d-593215bb1e47_zpsf0a04350.jpg

Here's another Beck tune for ya!

I listened to a lot of different stuff through out the buildoff, but once I was re-assembling it I could only think of one song. so I dug thru my old vinyl and pulled out this gem. its my theme song!

As everyone is working on their final assemblies, I thought this was appropriate.

I have embraced the streaming audio bug when I'm working on my builds. I got a Jam Plus Bluetooth speaker for Christmas that puts out a ton of quality sound. I bind it with my phone and run The Offspring station on Pandora or set up iHeart Radio. The iHeart Radio app is great because I can listen to Q104.3 out of NYC when I'm in Western Mass. I got hooked on listening to that station when I was working on my builds while living in New Jersey.

I like to keep it loud and fast, when I'm throwing sparks especially...I had a steady stream of Soilent Green, Pig Destroyer, Cephalic Carnage, and Exodus going during my build.

During the build it was Disturbed, Five finger, a little metallica a lot of ac dc and ozzy.

I still feel Thunderstruck when I look over the amazing builds this year!! Here is an off kilter version of the AC/DC classic

Here is some very early Funk. I can remember this on the radio and laughing my but off listening to it as a young kid. It's bizarre, but still cool and weird. Jimmy Castor Bunch - Troglodytes (Cave Man). Someone needs to build a fat tire girls bike and call it Bertha Butt.

Latest posts

Back