(BOTEN) "OUTLAW" ...Withdrawn from the build-off...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:headbang: Got all set up to record a video, started work and apparently ran out of room on the SD card half way through!

I noticed about 3/4 of the way through, but still lost a whole lot of work recorded... Never mind, transferring files (all 289 of them!) off the card now and I can resume filming again soon, just be prepared for a big jump in progress half way through on the next video! :confused:

Luke.

:headbang: Got all set up to record a video, started work and apparently ran out of room on the SD card half way through!

I noticed about 3/4 of the way through, but still lost a whole lot of work recorded... Never mind, transferring files (all 289 of them!) off the card now and I can resume filming again soon, just be prepared for a big jump in progress half way through on the next video! :confused:

Luke.

Hate it when that happens :arghh:

Glen.

VIDEO 3!

Looking at the bike all drawn out now, I can see the frame will need to be lengthened to allow enough leg room, so there will probably be about 150mm (6") added to the frame at some point...

Let me know what you think!

Luke.

Cool video, the scale of the bike looks awesome. The video updates are fun, but the anticipation is killing me. It's like waiting on the next episode of your favorite TV show [emoji2]

Cool vid Luke TJ, the time lapse with music is great,
is that Paul Kelly by any chance? That frame would
look great with short forks as well, looking good mate
can't wait for the next instalment!
Time lapse? I thought Luke was a fast draftsman....

Merle.

Another excellent :113:.

Glen.
Thanks Glen!
Cool vid Luke TJ, the time lapse with music is great,
is that Paul Kelly by any chance? That frame would
look great with short forks as well, looking good mate
can't wait for the next instalment!
Not Paul Kelly, I am afraid of using "proper" music on a YouTube video with the way they are policed these days, so that was made with some of the free stock music that YouTube provides, I just scrolled through looking at duration lengths until I found the 2:10 section and look through the list till I found one marked "Country/Folk" as opposed to "Modern/Pop/Electronic" and gave it a listen, seemed perfect so I used it!
Cool video, the scale of the bike looks awesome. The video updates are fun, but the anticipation is killing me. It's like waiting on the next episode of your favorite TV show [emoji2]
:21: I hate that feeling! I would rather buy the box set and watch the whole series in one day!
Time lapse? I thought Luke was a fast draftsman....

Merle.
Working so fast I didn't realise the camera stopped... :(

Thanks for posting Guys, always good to get some feedback!

Luke.

Dang Luke, seeing that leaf spring life size makes me wish I'd thought of it. Guess I'll just have to see how my hydraulics hold up...... Looks like you'll have an amazing bike.

WAY COOL!!!

Dang Luke, seeing that leaf spring life size makes me wish I'd thought of it. Guess I'll just have to see how my hydraulics hold up...... Looks like you'll have an amazing bike.
This is my first time using a leafspring, never seen it used this way before, in fact I have to disassemble the spring and reverse the order of the leaves as it will be pulled instead of pushed on, I just hope it works!
Luke is "No Joke!" Always a pleasure to see your builds.
Thanks Vin-New!
WAY COOL!!!
Glad you like it King! Will we see some build videos from you?

Luke.

is it sad that I am a bit jealous of your giant pile of parts and material.
:21: I will have to show my rack of donor bikes in the next video!

I forgot to add it into the video, so here is some pics:

17292777519_f627ed07a1_z.jpg

17292758529_09c32115c4_z.jpg

Tires and wheels for future projects:

17476959772_ffe113f73d_z.jpg

Just over 60 parts bikes at last count, that number seems pretty steady, they tend to get replaced as they get used...

Luke.

Latest posts

Back