BOTEN PRIZE THREAD!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very cool Funk! Thanks for picking up the slack on second and third too!

Luke.
Thought it was only fair,everyone works hard on building and to get a place,is a accomplishment.So they should have something that they can display.

WOW!!!! That trophy is some kind of cool!!!!!!
You outdid yourself Miss Funk! THANKS!!!!
Great work on the other trophies too!
Once paypal is open again for Greece, I'll chip in on shipping for the other trophies.
Thanx,but I should be ok.I have tried to keep them as light s possible.Will be able to send them in a Flat bubble envelope, is much cheaper than a box...

We are allowed to send money out now????,but paypal is still not allowing? Maybe its a hoax...

Got another prize for winning Build Off Ten. I want to thank Sean (@Cobraking ) at Cobra Products for sending me this cool set of FlexRoute universal cable guides!

WP_20150828_16_02_54_Pro.jpg

Got my First Place Trophy from @Funkme yesterday!! This trophy is too freaking cool!!!! It even has a bit of "soup can" on the skirt fins. YOU ROCK MISS FUNK!!!!! Thanks a ton for making such a personalized trophy!!!!! (and for shipping it internationally)!! I LOVE IT!! The fish like it too.

WP_20150913_14_35_33_Pro.jpg

WP_20150913_14_29_54_Pro.jpg

WP_20150913_14_33_19_Pro.jpg

Latest posts

Back