".... Bound" little Update 7/31 DONE!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: No name at this time

sorry, this bike is done and ya can't enter without a name. haha. got ya. nice bike. now lets see what ya can do with it. thats the test for ya to stay in.lol

Outlaw

Re: ".... Bound"

UPDATE: working on the head light i would love to post pics but its top secret...sorry....start tank construction tomorrow...ill post pics tomorrow....

Re: ".... Bound"

little update started to form the tank using polyurethane foam....tomorrow i will take it out of the mold and start shaping..

im also working on my head light but sorry its top secret :mrgreen:

Re: ".... Bound" Update 6/22

update: started shaping and glassing the tank....also got a fender and started to do some cutting :D

tank shaped and fitted

glassing....first layer probally gonna do 2 to 3

fender i picked up from a friend...

the design

dremel...my best friend

still some work to do but heres what she looks like

thats what i got done today more to come tomorrow!!!

Re: ".... Bound" Update 6/25

That expanding foam looks great. I've used that stuff in a can but its a real pain, tons of big air bubbles in it and its hard to cut cleanly.

yea it works awesome i got it from a company called Tapp plastics...set me back only 24 bones and there is still a lot left in the cans!!!!

little update

some primer on the parts...

primer on the frame.... notice the devils tail i welded on!!! :D

devil tail..

old seat pan was rusted to heck so here is the new seat pan with the bolts welded in..

and what is this going to be i wonder :lol:

Re: ".... Bound" little Update 7/15

gotta love brass knuckles thats why i did it :mrgreen: hmmm that is thick plate fork mods?

Latest posts

Back