Brewmaster Racer

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Unearthed these rims from my TBD parts pile (I know, the curse it Copper again); what do you want from me, I live in the Copper State. Snagged some slicks for tires.

Found a aluminum "Brewmaster" coffee maker in the dumpster outside the shop (pic to follow later). The top part will make a great tank.

Thinking of using structural brackets for the front fork and the same for the rear seat stays. Coffee cans & strainers for the front & rear lights (these will be the only other design features paying homage to Mr. Coffee). The seat will be a Nanner reconfigured to a bubble butt (cafe racer style). Grips will be motorcycle style from the 50's; and handlebars will be Clubman style.

Still rooting thru the pile for the right frame; and like all builds this beast will evolve over time.

SlickeeBoy_zps47eb809b.jpg

Good & Bad News: The name of the coffe maker tank is Brewmatic; Brewmatic Racer, Nah! Also, the copper rims ain't gonna make it. Going with black or brushed aluminum to compliment the tank.

Here is a few pics of the "tank" and strainers (morphing into lights).

BrwMstrTank_zps7e4a5fc9.jpg

BrwMstrTank2_zpsde66e972.jpg

BrwMstrStrnr1_zps9292e13f.jpg

Last edited:
cool ideas can't wait to see the frame !
Thanks. Thinking either a 60's Schwinn Lady's or 60-70's diamond frame to accomodate the soon to be shrunken tank. Which ever one it is, the first things to go will be the rear seat stays and front fork. I will be fabbing those components.

loose the bottom letters from "Brewmatic"to "Brewgood" and we all know that ain't lying:grin:!!! Looks like you're off to a great start:thumbsup:!!

Was looking @ my 60's humpback as the frame and couldn't bear to modify it.
So, I going to cut up a Jesse James Chopper frame; robbing the headtube & bottom bracket and rear dropouts. The rest of the frame will be constructed out of strutual steel brackets & steel plumbing pipe.

The wheels will have thin guage steel disc fabbed from sheet stock. That will about do it for now. Gotta get to making & breaking stuff. Now where is my steel cutting chainsaw?

Was looking @ my 60's humpback as the frame and couldn't bear to modify it.
So, I going to cut up a Jesse James Chopper frame; robbing the headtube & bottom bracket and rear dropouts. The rest of the frame will be constructed out of strutual steel brackets & steel plumbing pipe.

The wheels will have thin guage steel disc fabbed from sheet stock. That will about do it for now. Gotta get to making & breaking stuff. Now where is my steel cutting chainsaw?
Oh Oh,hide the wife n kids at the neigbors till its over:grin:!

The jessee james chopper radical surgery was going no where. Found this Flying Pigeon frame, which will undergo major surgery.

BrewMstrFrame1_zps9b6c7028.jpg

In homage to Kingfish & Gaskill I am using Super Strut for key frame elements, i.e., front fork, top tube, rear seat stays & extension of chain stays. Here is a few pics of 1st stage mockup. BTW: used a front hub as a spacer.

BMRSDE1_zps25c07b6e.jpg

BMRFRNT1_zpsa731b84e.jpg

A little bit more progress on the BMR today. I will replicate the front bracket on the rear seat stay to accomodate the taillight. The seat ain't staying; just for mockup purposes. The "drop outs will be welded & bolted on; and notched.

Rethinking the clubman bars; will do something more original.

BMRMock2_zps203fa14c.jpg

Latest posts

Back