Bringing Basman to the Tampa Bay Area!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey guys! I just wanted to tell you how awesome and great the info in this forum is. I started this venture a few months ago looking for a cool looking cruiser bike just for myself. I stumbled across the Basman frame and immediately fell in love. I was frustrated and intrigued by how difficult is was to find anyone locally to build one. I currently run a wedding photography company and an apparel company. So the entrepreneur in me decided to venture into a new world of custom bicycles. We just attained a dealer account to carry ruff-cycles brands. Our first promotional bike will be built in the next month and were excited to share the build progress. Once we get our first build done to gauge local interest we will decide which direction we go. Hoping to create some excitement and build a community a custom cruisers here in St Pete Beach!

There are some guys down your way that have a cruiser club . A custom builder & painter also ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats on the new venture; i think you'll do fine with the local scene, and even better if you decide to ship. As you found out, it's currently kinda hard to source those frames in the USA

Latest posts

Back